New Love and Birthday Celebrations

We were not posting much as my HC has a new love....


She is always using this thing, and weird sounds comes out of it, disrupting our beauty sleep. Sometimes she laughed at it hysterically :(

Luckily, we were able to ply her away from her love for an evening to celebrate Scuba's birthday.

Attending the party were these 9 dogs (some appointed human representatives instead) .. the GR in the middle - Herbie is up in heaven, but I am sure he was there spiritually begging for food.


Can you recognise Jack and me? I was the JRT wearing red collar, and Jack is the middle JRT with black collar and big tag.

The place that we celebrated belongs to Scuba's great grandfather. They have a huge garden, and I went crazy playing balls for more than 2 hours!

Auntie V (Scuba's mum) made a huge cake for Scuba. I think there were yam, cream cheese, lamb, potato and some other unknown stuff. It really taste yummy!

Birthday boy gets the first bite.



After the night of partying and feasting, I was dead tired by the time I get home. 

Two days later, on Scuba's actual birthday, we had a quieter celebration. Actually, it wasn't much of a celebration to us as the fruit tart you see in front is for human consumption! Grrrr....


Happy 8th Birthday, Scuba.

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday to Scuba!
Glad you all enjoyed a good time!
Aaaand those things humans love to play with.... hmmm.... thankfully my mom is not very interested in!
take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy 8th Birthday, Scuba!! That's one fun looking birthday celebration you had there. The cake looks delicious. Thanks for sharing the sweet photos. Have a great day.
World of Animals

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.